четверг, 6 мая 2021 г.

Design Stunning Mobile App Ui And Ux











About:

This gig includes designing UI UX for Mobile Apps & Prototyping.





Features:

-UI Design using Sketch or Adobe xd

-Prototyping using Invision/Marvel App

-Industry Standard User Experience Design



-This pricing is for mobile app design, if you need web design please message for a quote.

-Prototyping cost is not included in the packages, i will charge extra for that.



Note: I dont work on Dating, adult, alcohol realted apps.



What is meant by UI-Design?

Many people confuse this with front-end development (coding), This means that making mockup of the screens. Each screen is in image form, not working app.



What is mean by Prototype using Invision/Marvel App?

Marvel & Invision are softwares to make the images of the app screens interactive, it doesnt involve any coding etc.

Example:

https://marvelapp.com/9e3j6ae







Reviews


Seller's Response:

I am so privileged to have this wonderful seller on my team. he makes sure he looks after my site and app, so that nothing goes wrong and is always there for me to ask a question. Thank you for always being there and i love working with you.

Seller's Response:

Its a pleasure to work with such an amazing buyer. Thanks Deb

Seller's Response:

I am never disappointed with the breath and knowledge, and you still after so many jobs and assignments together surpass my expectations. Thank you for doing a wonderful job.

Seller's Response:

55 orders with Deb and counting. Deb is my best client, i really love to provide my services to Deb

Seller's Response:

Been working with Mubeennisar on many projects, and he always does an outstanding job. Definitely recommend!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий