четверг, 6 мая 2021 г.

Create The Most Compelling App Store Play Store Screenshots











About:

Why you need screenshots?

A good presentation of your app brings attention of the users which results in more downloads of your app. Having a good first impression drives higher conversion rate for downloads.



Why to choose me?

I have done more than 530+ Apps screenshots projects and more than 140+ of those apps now have over 5 million downloads. And another great thing, I keep your work highly confidential unless you allow me to show them publicly.



Need the work urgently?

  • Let me know your requirements and preferred delivery time
  • I will send you a custom offer
  • Place the order using custom offer
  • Get your work done within time!



Basic Gig

5 screenshots for any 1 device (iPhone/iPad/Android)



Standard Gig

5 screenshots for any 3 devices



Premium Gig

5 screenshots for 7 devices on both stores. Included devices are:

i) iPhone 8

ii) iPhone 12

iii) iPad 2nd Generation

iv) iPad 3rd Generation

v) Android Phone

vi) Android tablet 7 inches

vii) Android tablet 10 inches



Need more than 5 screens?

See "gigs extra" section or contact me.



Any questions or confusions?

  • See the FAQ section below, or feel free to contact me anytime!

Reviews


:

Final product came out great and on time

:

Very pleased as a repeat customer of technox101.

:

great work! as always!

:

great work! thank you!

:

great work! thank you!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий