воскресенье, 21 марта 2021 г.

Design Your Dream Website And Landing Page UI And UX











About:

Please always message me first before placing an order.



Hey,

you need some help for your business webpage, blog or Landing Page? I will design you a fully responsive Webpage and give you a Prototype which helps you to understand how the design works. You can also give this Prototype to your developer and save a lot of time! I will bring your idea to the web! I offer you my knowledge and skill-sets in a wide range of services and if you are happy with the Website, then I will be happy too!



"Design is thinking made visual"



What you can expect from this Gig:

  • Full Website Design
  • Responsive Prototype

  • Layout that performs well
  • easy understandable UX


Types of Websites I will design:



  • Corporate Website
  • Landing Page UI
  • E-Commerce Webpage
  • Blogs
  • Portfolio


Portfolio: 
https://www.behance.net/fbartworks


 What tools do I use? 

✓ Adobe XD

✓ Adobe Photoshop

 

 Why me? ★ 

  • 3 years+ exp. in UX/UI design, web and graphic design.
  • Friendly, FAST communication.
  •  Unlimited Revisions!

I am available 14 hours a day and will try to reply to your concerns in 10-30 minutes.



Best Regards

Felix







Reviews


:

Hervorragende Arbeit! Viele Dank :-)

:

Very good web design. We already talked about the next job.

:

Großartiges Design! Ich bin sehr zufrieden und werde definitiv wieder auf dich zurückkommen :-)

:

Tolle Arbeit und das Feedback wurde immer umgesetzt.

:

Great communication, Recommend.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий