среда, 24 марта 2021 г.

Design A Creative And Stunning Webpage











About:

I will design a creative and unique webpage for you. The best website design gig on Fiverr!



I can create any page be it homepage for a new website, inner page, designing a landing page, or redesigning an existing webpage.



What you will get:



Basic $10 gig:



I will deliver a one page topnotch responsive webpage design. The deliverable will be jpeg file and a layered photoshop file (.psd) .



Standard ($70) and Premium ($120) package



For a beautiful, professional, responsive website, please order one of my packages or contact me so that I can suggest the best and most cost-effective solution as per your requirements. I can design wordpress website as well as on other platforms like Wix, HTML, PHP, Weebly.



NOTE:



  • Please contact me first before ordering any gig.



  • Please note that 1 gig is for just one page in photoshop and does not involve coding. The page will be delivered as layered PSD and jpeg.


  • For a complete functional responsive website, please order my Standard or Premium package 


  • As mentioned above I would appreciate if you send me a message for discussing your needs first and especially if you need more than just a psd/jpg.





I look forward to working with you!



Reviews


:

The web designers team at websparkles are/is the best! Couldn't be happier with the quality websites they developed for my contract. First thing my customer say is: "Wow this person knows how to create websites!" I was stressing out about getting these sites done (my part-time job) and she/they truly did an amazing job in making it a great experience and teaching me how to maintain it! They were always there for me and came up with great ideas and on top of it all on a timely matter. Over all I will truly recommend Websparkles to anyone looking for a great website at a great price.

:

Working with this designer was the easiest thing I ever did. She was great! I asked she delivered! I have worked with a handful of designers on this site and other sites like it. She was the best find. Blows everyone else away. I will definitely do more work with her in the future.

:

This is the best experience I had on fiverr working on any gig so far.. and I have worked with almost 100 freelancers. 5 stars isn't good enough rating for the service I received, they deserve so much more. Now I know where to come to for any future needs. Keep up the good work!!

:

We have been working with Poonam for a couple of years now. She is our go-to person when it comes to our website. Great job and never disappoints!

:

One of the best people I have worked with on Fiverr. Very detailed, and OVER delivers. I will use again, and HIGHLY recommend!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий