понедельник, 22 марта 2021 г.

Create Intuitive Mobile And Web Ui Design











About:

What I propose

---



What I propose is the responsive design of one or more pages of your website and/or mobile application. For this I would use the Figma software (or Adobe Xd if you have a preference) to design the models and Photoshop to create the different graphic elements. For any command, I will submit the source files containing: the source document of the template (.fig for a figma file, .xd for an adobe Xd document), the images and graphic elements (.PNG/.SVG), and the templates in PNG format for the preview.



My Request

---



In order to make my work as relevant as possible, I will ask you to provide me with some elements and indications if you have them. If you have the opportunity, could you provide me with:



- Your brand logo,

- Some images or addresses of sites that you like graphically,

- the colors you would like for your site (in RGB or HEX).



Again, these elements are not mandatory but they will allow me to submit templates that will correspond to you as much as possible.



Do not hesitate to contact me before placing your order so that we agree on your expectations and that I clearly identify the challenges of the desired product.



Good day to you and see you soon

Reviews


:

Very good contact, very accommodating with the various changes. A very good experience that will surely be repeated at the next opportunity.

:

Great job getting the site like I wanted.

:

It was, in the very first go we liked the design. Not need for revision

:

Diane was courteous, professional, creative and responsive. She produced a beautiful design that matched our needs perfectly.

:

Great Job, Rising Talent




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий