пятница, 26 марта 2021 г.

Modern Mobile Or Web Ui Ux Design











About:



# MY SKILLS ARE VERIFIED ON FIVERR, PLEASE CHECK PROFILE



# About This Gig

If you want to build an app or a website I can help you with that. You should choose me if you want to share real user experience with a stunning, clean and modern design that will has a high fidelity and fits in the current design trends.



# You will get



✓ A source file to change everything

✓ All resources which I used

✓ A concept and support

✓ A Prototype to try it on your own

✓ Icons, Fonts And Other Necessary Assets



# Design Process:



✓ User analysis for product and audience

✓ Create the layout / wireframe

✓ Create UI Design

✓ Perfecting the design



# Why You Choose Me:



✓ I not only design something, I bring it to life, but so that it does not eats you up.

✓ I pay attention to the satisfaction of my customers

✓ I am not a customer hotline, I react quickly and understandably

✓ Help you with your project



Note: Please note that I only develop the design, not the code behind it. Please inform me at the beginning that you know this, so we both don't waste our time.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The communication was quick and very good, the result is good for the price. For quick and simple screen-Designs, this gig is a good option

:

I like mine very much, much better implemented than other designers where I was before. Who does not believe me should just look at the result, Jenny does just great work. Keep it up!

:

Thank you very much I always try to do my best :)

:

Hey, Jenny's work was just top notch. Super fast and of course in the highest quality. I suggested a small improvement and she implemented it immediately, very nice and friendly and great design! Thanks Jenny

:

Jenny ist eine erstklassige Designerin. Schnelle Bearbeitung, zu vollster Zufriedenheit. Preislich sehr realistisch. Hat mich gefreut mit ihr zusammenzuarbeiten. Bonuspunkt: Zahlung mit Bitcoin möglich!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий