пятница, 22 января 2021 г.

Design Professional And Unique Website UI And UX Design











About:

You're in the right gig for a high quality design for your project.

My name is Zak and i'm specialized in UI design and UX design whatever is your project Mobile UI designs or Web UI design you're in good hands.



Have 5 year professional experience so I can make unique and creative UI for your project. 



For the best result possible it will need :

  • Clear and detailed description about your project.
  • Basic Sketch. ( if you have)
  • Branding ( if it's available ).
  • logos, fonts...



What You'll get; 



  • Source file on Figma or Sketch app whatever you choose.
  • Unique concepts.
  • I'm a front end developer, so i will provide a ready file for the developer.
  • Any assets used in the design it will be provided in the file.
  • Most of my clients get more than they expect so i promise you will be pleased with the final result.



PLEASE CONTACT ME before placing any orders so i will make sure we're in the right path and we don't wast our times.



Note: This gig is only for UI Design no development or coding included.



You want any extras like : full website, development process, wireframes... PLEASE CONTACT ME.

Reviews


:

For Black Friday this year I wanted to redesign my e-commerce storefront. First I was a bit skeptical given the price was very low but I was very surprised and very pleased with the result. The UI design was so good I didn't even request any modifications. Zak was very professional and very understanding and took the time to evaluate my needs, and delivered in a very short period of time. I highly recommend hiring him.

: : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий