понедельник, 18 января 2021 г.

Design 8 Awesome Screenshots For Play Store Or App Store











About:

Create Attention!!!



Nicely App Presentation is more important for your valuable customer. Every People or Client always want to see nice Presentation. Now App Store and Play Store more than competition so You have to Prepare for that. Don't worry I am here. I will Design Professional looking Screenshots for Your App Store and Play Store.





I will Deliver in less than 24 hours



What I will Do:

  • I will do Nicely Screenshots Design
  • I will Put your App Screens in mockup an awesome premium quality Presentation for App
  • I will Color Matching Design
  • I will add Title & Short Description text to you Screenshot
  • I will make it look Professional





What you have to Provide:

  • Your App Screenshots
  • App Logo & icon
  • Title & Short Description text
  • Uses Image (if have)





Why Order this gig:

  • Fast delivery
  • 100% Satisfaction
  • Unlimited Revision
  • Top Quality Design





*** Please send me a Message Before Ordering ***



Thank You :)

Reviews


:

Thanks friend. 5 STARS

:

Imran is the best seller for this service. He really provide quality design and top-notch response to his client. Many thanks imran!

:

Great work, I recommend it

:

Very well done job!

:

good work thank you




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий