вторник, 19 января 2021 г.

Create Svg , Png Icon For App And Website











About:

I will design icon set for ready to use in Mobile App, Website,

Presentation, infographic or any type of design work.



What you will get

  • 100% unique and professional
  • Provide all file format
  • High quality vector file
  • Fast delivery in 24 hours
  • We provide Unlimited revision
  • Every icon will be separate file

Here is my portfolio link

https://www.behance.net/gallery/108116461/ICON-DESIGN

File Format

AI

JPG

PDF

PNG

SVG

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Solutionsstudio was very responsive and came up with exactly what I needed. I wouldn't think twice about using them again - great job!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your tip

Seller's Response:

Solutions Studio was a pleasure working with. He understood my vision with 1 message and I got a beautiful design less then 24 hours. When I had a comment he understood what needed to get done! Great designer! Would recommend using Solutions Studio!

:

Thank you

:

Did exactly as requested and provided what I required. Thank you for your help. A good first experience using Fiverr!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий