вторник, 19 января 2021 г.

Design A Modern Or Hand Drawn Icon











About:

Original icon design will make your website and app look professional. I draw them myself and don't use free stock online images. All the icons are consistent and high-quality images. I can follow your brand guidelines and design icons in the style and colour scheme you want.



In this gig you will get: 

- High-quality and unique set of icons

- Icons in any format you need (including vectors)



This gig is for 1 icon. If you want to add more to your order, please check "Extras" for additional icons.



Let's chat! 

Reviews


:

I was able to give our 6 ideas for illustrated icons and we were given what we envisioned in a timely manner. Thank you!

:

Aistegi was very professional, got the job done on time, and made the icons exactly what we were looking for! Definitely recommend!

:

Aistegi is absolutely wonderful! Delivered very quickly and gave me exactly what I needed. Thank you!!

:

Great working with this seller.

:

Delivered what I expected.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий