пятница, 22 января 2021 г.

Design Minimilistic Desktop UI UX











About:

Please contact me before placing an order. 



Greetings, I am Nimrah a Professional UI UX Designer with having 4+ years of experience. As a ui ux  designer, I have worked with many leading/startup companies and have helped them with the best user expereince and interface design solutions for complex design problems. 



Design services I offer in this Gig: 

- Android App 

- IOS App 

- Websites 

- Landing Pages 

- Dashboards 

- Software as a service (saas) 

- Email Templates 

- Ad Banners 

- Icons 



What you will expect from me: 

- Fluent communication 

- Quick responses 

- Fastest delivery 

- 100% satisfaction 

- High fidelity designs 

- Interactive designs 

- Unlimited revisions 

- Discounts and best offers 



Looking forward to assit you with your project. Thanks!


BR,

Nimrah

Reviews


:

Not 100% what I expected, but Nimrah is very professional and friendly! I can recommend working with her.

:

Great job much appreciated - will recommend

:

Excellent work and quick turnaround

:

Very flexible designer

:

good stuff




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий