среда, 17 марта 2021 г.

Design Professional Website With 6 Social Accounts And Promo











About:

*** FIVE IN ONE SPECIAL OFFER ***



Every Business Needs A Professional Website, Professional Website Always Needs Social Media Presence, And MOST IMPORTANT, New Site Needs Promotion/Marketing/Traffic. Because Without Traffic Site Is Null. Today Competition is Too Much. Getting Traffic Is Very Hard. New Website also Need SEO For A Good Rank.



Here We are Providing You All.



PROCESS:



First of All We Will Create a Professional and Responsive Site for you on The Platform of your Choice.(Wordpress, Weebly, Wix, Godaddy, Shopify, Volusion, Squarespace, Etc ) We Will Create All Necessary Design like Header, Cover, Banners, Sliders, Sidebars, Forms, Footers Designs Etc. 

Once Site Will Be Ready. We Will Set Up Social Media Accounts, 6 Social Accounts, Facebook Fan Page, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr And Youtube. We Will Make All The Account Professional And Eye Catching And Then Connect All Of Them With The Professional Site.

Then We Will Start Promo/Advertising Of Website In Niche Targeted Audience By Doing Full Social Media Marketing ( SEM ) And Search Engine Optimization ( SEO ) for 30 Days



Thanks

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The response time was very good with the seller. However, there was a lot of repetition on my part to ensure the work requests were done properly, or not missed entirely. I was very specific and provided all of the content, but the multitude of errors that were missed and sent to me for approval anyway, has me giving a lower score than I was hoping to give. I am thankful and grateful that the seller was more than willing to correct the errors. If we could have had a face-to-face video call, I believe timelines, errors, and frustrations could have been dramatically reduced on both sides. I have requested the file for my logo, but I have not yet received it.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for leaving your feedback, we strive incredibly hard here to make every customer experience enjoyable. Dear Mam you asked for 164 Changes, We did that all. Because of that it take a little bit more time. Logo Already Sent to Inbox. Now i Send it Again. Any More Changes, Please Ask Freely.

Seller's Response:

my website is everything I had hoped it would be! I had no real idea of what I wanted and she delivered a perfect website. So thankful I picked this seller!!!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience. Happy To Work With You. Thanks

Seller's Response:

Stellar experience and work product! We are still putting on finishing touches but that’s because this designer is so good I hired their services again for two more jobs!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий