вторник, 16 марта 2021 г.

Create Minimal UI Design UX Design For Mobile App











About:

Note: Please contact me before place the order.



Hi there,



I'm a UI | UX Designer with two+ years of experience . worked with multiple brand stands ensuring that all work is effective , appropriate and deliverers within agreed timescales . I will provide a modern page design with great quality User experience and user-friendly.



Gig Features



  • Responsive 
  • User-friendly
  • Pixel perfect 
  • Modern & clean
  • Well Organized
  • Stunning Typography
  • Great images selection



ATTENTION! This gig is just for UI/UX design.

 

I don't provide any web development work like HTML/CSS/WORDPRESS. So no development just graphic files like Wireframe, Xd ,Psd



I have 3 packages & check out the gig extra offers to make a special order with your requirements. Let's start the website & mobile creation.



Note: Please contact me before place the order.

Reviews


:

Amazing work

:

Awesome work and thank you!!!!!!! Thanks again for your help

:

thank you!!!

:

awesome work thank you!

:

awesome work thank you!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий