воскресенье, 14 марта 2021 г.

Design Ui Ux Of Your Website And Landing Page











About:

Please contact me first to placing an order!



I'm a professional, photoshop web ui template, website psd, and landing page designer. I work in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe XD and with experience in UI/UX design. My main Moto is if my customer happy then I will be happy ever.



Important Note :



I will deliver Web page design with fully layered PSD file well arranged so your Coder will easily convert Into HTML & CSS/ WIX/ Shopify/ Wordpress/ GoDaddy/ any other Programming Language and CMS Programme.





I WILL GIVE MY BEST SERVICES, INCLUDING BELOW FEATURES:



▣ Professional & awesome design

▣ Full Website design

▣ E-commerce webpage

▣ Clean, smooth and better output

▣ Creative and unique design

▣ High Quality work

▣ fast and active delivery



Thanks a lot

Abubakar Saleem



Platform Type

  • Websites
  • Landing Pages
  • Mobile Apps



Not: Please contact me first to placing an order!





Reviews


:

Great experience as I expected.

:

it was an awesome experience. I'll hire him again for my other websites.

:

The designs are okay. Many directions were not followed and I received a desktop design when I asked for a mobile design.

:

Thanks again for the great work

:

Thanks for the great work




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий