воскресенье, 28 февраля 2021 г.

Ui Ux Design For Mobile App And Website With Prototype











About:

Hi,

I am Masudul Haque. I am a UI UX designer with 2+ years of experience. I design User Interface-UI & User Experience-UX for mobile apps and web pages. 



Work Process: 

I follow these steps to make a fabulous product and give proper value to it.

  • Analyze your requirements
  • Understanding the targeted audience and business model 
  • Finding the precise solution for your requirement 



Requirements:

  • Brief description of your app UI or web UI.
  • IOS app or Android app platform? (if mobile)
  • Desired screens or pages you wish to have designed and the requirements.
  • Any sketches or samples already created (don't worry if you don't have any, we can discuss)
  • Desired colors (if you have any)
  • A simple hand drew sketch would be a huge plus (Does not need to be pretty at all - it's just to have an idea of your expectations)



Tools:

Adobe XD (mainly), Figma 



# If needed, I will provide Prototypes

# I can also do wireframe (Charges may apply for this)



Please note that the prices mentioned are to have an idea of the pricing. You can have a fully customized package according to your need.



<< Please contact me before placing the order >>

 

Note: This gig does not cover any development (coding) process.

Reviews


:

This seller did an excellent job with my work. He made an entire UI design from my pencil sketch within a day with full custom work. I'm entirely satisfied and happy with the work. I would recommend him to everyone.

: : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий