четверг, 4 марта 2021 г.

Create Mobile And Web Ui Ux Design











About:

TO AVOID CANCELLATION, PLEASE DISCUSS WITH ME BEFORE PLACING THE GIG.



PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR CUSTOM ORDERS!



I can design you a creative UI for your mobile app / Website as per your demand and specification. You can also order complete Application Design and web Design. It's okay not have a plan or what you want, I can act proactively and suggest what i think is best and then we go from there. :)



Just order my gig. There are so many options to choose from and available fast delivery option. I provide High Fidelity, Modern & Clean Designs together with the current trends.



What do I need from you?

  1. Description of your Website or business.

  2. Logo and Color scheme.

  3. Inspirational Website or Example website (If Have).



Please always feel free to knock me anytime. I am always here to help you.

Note Before Ordering: In this gig isn’t included any kinds of development or code.



My prices are unbeatable. Hire me and your full satisfaction is GUARANTEED.





Softwares I use: Photoshop,  XD & Illustrator



-PLEASE BE KIND ENOUGH TO RATE AFTER ORDER COMPLETION!!!



Best Regards,
Thufail

Reviews


:

Thufailism was incredibly talented and very easy to communicate with. He understood exactly what I was describing even though I do not have much experience with web design and wasn't very good at explaining what I wanted, somehow Thufailism knew EXACTLY what I was looking for. The end result was amazing and I am very proud of the website design I now I have. I would highly recommend Thufailism.

:

Great Work. I have been working with Thufail for the past 6 months. he is very good at quick delivery. Highly Recommended!!

:

revision done properly

:

Thufail delivered everything quickly at a very short span of time. highly recommended.

:

Great seller.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий