понедельник, 1 марта 2021 г.

Ui, UX Design For Your Web Site In 12 Hours











About:

Need your excellent quality Graphical UI / UX design?


I'm an expert UI, UX Design.

Just let me know your requirements and you will get 100% perfect work. I can create a Graphical User Interface of or redesigning an existing.


Please don't hesitate to ask anything. If you have any questions.



Please Knock me before ordering this gig. We must discuss the project, price, and delivery time before you buy the gig so we both can agree to the fair Cost and Time.



What do I need from you?


  • UI/UX Design
  • eCommerce Design
  • Shopify website
  • Web template

  • App Design
  • Any resembling website, wireframe design to follow
  • Logos or banners
  • Color scheme and layout
  • Any other helping material


Why me?



  • 2 Years of Experience
  • Professional Service
Full Support and Free Consultancy



.........Please contact me before ordering the gig.........



Check my other Gigs





Reviews


:

Delivered what I needed again. Thanks for the hard work.

:

Delivered what I needed. Thanks for the hard work.

:

Excelente trabajo y muy atento en la comunicación al cliente. Realizando los cambios al momento de comentarlos.

:

very quick, easy to work with

:

It's waste of time and money. I couldn't use any of his output. It's no matter of language, but design itself. He really needs to learn the basic of design. I am quite shocked how he is working as a freelancer. Communication with him is okay.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий