понедельник, 26 апреля 2021 г.

Web Application, Dashboard And Website Ui And Ux Design











About:

Hello!



We’re UI / UX Design expert.



We design all kind of web application ui, dashboard ui, website ui, mobile app ui and landing page ui design.





We will deliver fully layered XD/Figma/PSD file and well arranged. so your developer can easily convert Into HTML & CSS / Wordpress / WIX / Shopify / GoDaddy / any other Programming Language and CMS Programme. 





Why my service:  



1. Clean and Trendy design.

2. Well organized layer file. 

3. Fast delivery and fast support

4. Highly satisfactory service





What will you get:



1. XD/Fig/PSD/AI source file

2. JPG/PNF/PDF/SVG file

3. Maximum revision

4. 24/7 Active

5. After sell service for free

6. Free Consultation for any Project





 

What I need from you:   



1. You company logo

2. Your brand guideline (if any)





Please contact me before order.





Tags,

web application, dashboard ui, web ui/ux, mobile app ui, Landing page ui/ux, website design, landing page ui, PSD templates.

Reviews


:

I now view Dgpro Team as an extension of my team as he has consistently proven that he can deliver a premium work product consistently. I intend to use tap into his expertise for opportunities of this type in the future.

:

Dgpro Team has tremendous expertise in design, and is both talented and tenacious. I have worked with them on first time but I am highly satisfied.

: : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий