среда, 28 апреля 2021 г.

Design The Ui Ux For Mobile Apps And Mobile Websites











About:

Nice to meet you, I'm Will!



I'm a UX/UI designer with over 5 years industry experience. I currently work for one of the UK's biggest supermarket banks as their only UX Consultant covering design work on desktop and mobile. With my help and experience, I can help you turn your vision into a beautifully designed concept. 



I'll be on hand throughout to discuss the project with you and work agile with you if that's something you are used to. I will work hard to deliver the work quickly and effectively, and most importantly, to the highest of standards.



Further to screen design, I can also create working prototypes or detailed animations that you can use to really feel how your app will work.



Software:

I use various software so if there's one that suits you better, let me know and I will create your design in that software. My tools include:

  • Adobe Xd
  • Figma
  • Sketch



What I need from you?

  • Concept of your app.
  • Background of the idea and inspiration
  • Any preferred colour combinations (optional)
  • Any preferred font suggestions (optional)
  • Any graphics that you own and wish to use (optional)



Please contact me before placing an order. I look forward to working with you.



Thanks,



Will

Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий