пятница, 30 апреля 2021 г.

Design Psd And Html Templates











About:

I am an expert template designer having 5+ years of experience in a website template, HTML, PSD to HTML responsive, bootstrap business website, website PSD, etc.



I am passionate and believe in best practices and modern trends in web development. Your site is the first thing your customers see. That’s why I design sites that reflect your style and industry. 



What You Will Get ??

  • Unlimited revisions
  • Unlimited support
  • Low budget ratio
  • Fast Loading and mobile responsive website 
  • HTML Templates & PSD
  • Seo friendly design





What things I need to design your site ??

  • Business Logo (if you don't have any no worries I'll design Basic One)
  • Introduction, About Business.
  • Color scheme
  • Domain and Hosting Providers link with Credentials
  • Pages Names and Content.and any sample website you really like



Top Reasons to Hire Me :

» 5+ years of experience in web and graphic

» 110% Client Satisfaction Guaranteed or Fully refund



As per my work flow, I will design PSD first and then i will convert that in HTML design.



»Contact me Before order :)

Reviews


:

Great designs

:

Great experience. Highly recommend!

:

Raj is always a pleasure to work with.

:

great, as expected.

:

Creative work and super fast delivery great communication with this seller.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий