суббота, 3 апреля 2021 г.

Design Awesome Icon Set For You











About:

Hello,

Welcome to my gig.



looking for eye-catching, modern, professional, unique icons for your website and app then you are at the right place.



I will design a custom, flat, color line icon set based on your interest. Each icon will be simple, modern, ultra high quality, and beautifully designed. I will be providing unlimited revisions until my clients will be completely satisfied. Client satisfaction is my top priority.

What you will get:



  • High-quality modern and scalable icons for any size.
  • Icon set preview (JPEG).
  • Individual Transparent Files (PNG).
  • Individual (PNG) Files.
  • Professional and unique designed icons. 
  • Vector files (SVG, EPS)
  • Source files (AI).
  • Commercial use.
  • Cheap rate with ultra-fast delivery.



Order now! and get your beautiful icons designed. If you have any other questions I am available 24/7, please leave a message.



Thank you.

Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий