воскресенье, 28 марта 2021 г.

And Awesome UI App Design With Ux Principles











About:

I'll provide you and amazing and user friendly design on every screen of you app.



You'll get:



  • 100% custom app design
  • App Icon
  • Well organized layered PSD
  • All PSD will be designed with the latest tools
  • Satisfaction guaranteed. 
  • Online communication support. 
  • I'll gift you the splash screen!


Message me for any question. Let's create something cool! ;)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Wow! 3 letters, thats all :-) She is very good!

:

Kat is amazing - I highly recommend her for design and illustration. Super fun to work with as well.

:

Kat is amazing... over and above a complete redesign of my website. She understood the product and target market and ended up including copy and illustration (over and above!) that is on brand and unexpectedly refreshing. I highly recommend Kat.

:

Very good girl

:

Good boy




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий