четверг, 7 января 2021 г.

Design UI Ux For Mobile App In Adobe Xd











About:

Please Contact me before placing Order



Every UI / UX mobile App Designer should Use Adobe XD,  Zeplin

Yes, I am quite an Experience Professional UI UX mobile Designer...

First Who am i:I’m 8 year's experience WEBSITE & App UI / UX designer That’s I’ve strong knowledge about User Experience.Most of My App and Game are in trending in Google play store.

I have 100+ App designs for play store.

Here is my Portfolio you can check my  Previous work



Tool Using:
  • Adobe XD

  • photoshop

  • illustrator
  • Zeplin (Easily share Design to the developer)



How your App- website Look: 

  • Responsive Unique & Clear To understand.
  • Must be a Professional Design look & animation theme App

  • Creative & Stunning Look.

Why choose us?

  • Professional Creative head!
  • High Quality and Fast Delivery
  • Creative and Original Idea!
  • Full Support for our Client!  & 100% Client satisfaction
  • Money-back guarantee

What I need from you?

  • The complete concept of your app,web.

  • Where you are going to use it
  • Preferred color combination
  • Any reference Idea
  • reference Apk provide ( Optional )


I can help you make appealing Design:



------ Please Discuss your project before place your Order !-------



Thanks,




Reviews


Seller's Response:

For the amount of detail I have gave him, he was able to deliver really well. I had a custom order and a lot of requirements. Fortunately, he was able to reach all those requirements and correct my mistakes with additional suggestions and advice that helped create the ux. I would not only recommend him but would buy from him again.

:

Zeb is an amazing designer. My firm asked three different Fiverr designers to reimagine our website and mobile app and his work came out on top. He took feedback well and was pretty quick with all changes. If you like clean professional designs, he is your man.

:

It was nice to chat with him because he responded at any time really fast. But not everything was made, as I described in my order. I needed to use all four revisions to make it look like I described, but now it is fine!

:

sir with respect ...i did all the design as respect your requirement... please make sure you have make the changes i didnt refuse you there... always give you perfectly design ...and even you have 4 time different changes not in same thing.... i didnt refuse you there also i told hoh welcome any time but i dont know why you un happy there.......

:

Seller went above and beyond what was expected and delivered a fantastic final product. He happily made the revisions I asked for and completed the job before the deadline. His communication was excellent and I will be buying from him again in the future.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий