четверг, 7 января 2021 г.

Design Quality Website UI Design In Figma, Adobe Xd











About:

**Please, contact me first before placing your order to discuss project details and my availability**



Hi! Are you looking for the profesional UX UI web site design?

Well, I'm on here to create for you

  • clean
  • modern
  • high converting



I would design web site, which persuade users to respond to a call to action.



I am sure to create responsive web design in Figma or Adobe XD with any resolutions you want, such as desktop web page design, laptop, tablet and mobile.



I will focus on the main things in creating professional and high quality web site to achive the main goals for your business:



  • User Experience
  • User Journey
  • User Interface





In the process of creating web sites I used to work with:



  • Site map
  • Wireframes
  • Prototyping
  • Layout
  • Guidelines
  • Typography
  • Color pallette
  • Hierarchy
  • Styles and components
  • UI Kit
  • Interactive prototypes
  • Responsive web



I have 4 years of experience in creating:



  • Landing pages
  • E-commerce websites
  • Business card web pages
  • Marketplace web sites
  • Mobile apps (through iOS guidelines)



MY TECHNICAL SKILLS:



  • Figma
  • Adobe XD
  • Adobe Photoshop
  • Adobe Illustrator
  • Principle
  • Adobe After Effects



Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий