вторник, 22 декабря 2020 г.

Create Mobile App Ui Design











About:

Welcome, Entrepreneur! 



My name is Bhargav. I have been working in the eye-catching App UI-UX design industry for 7 years. I have worked with many big companies like Fiverr, Decathlon, MYL Berlin, XD innovation, and so on. 



I'll design an amazing, unique, stunning, professional and modern looking Mobile UI for your mobile app as per your demand & Specification.



★ Why I'm Different

  • USP >> User-friendly design << Major thing for increase revenue. Some people know how to design.
  • High Depth UX Knowledge (Visual Hierarchy, Color Theory, Typography)
  • On-time delivery



★ What I Do

  • UX Research
  • UI/UX for app 
  • Prototyping
  • Wireframing
  • Branding (Identity)
  • Strategy & Planning



★ What Tools Do I Use

- Adobe XD

- Adobe Photoshop

- Figma

- Zeplin

- Invision Studio

- Marvel App



★ What you get:



  • Deliver a pixel-perfect UI 
  • Deliver your design on Tim
  • 100% Satisfaction



Please Note:

*I will do UI/UX Design for Mobile UI design Android and iOS* (Not App development)

*Before place order please contact me for more information.



Mobile app UI | IOS app ui | Android app ui

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is my 3rd project with innovatorytheme and they nailed it once again. Despite a raft of requests from my end, nothing was ever an issue. Quality of work and final delivery is on point.

Seller's Response:

I had absolutely perfect experience working with the buyer! Clear requirements, amazing cooperation, and communication. I'd be happy to work together again.

Seller's Response:

Excellent work and brilliant experience. Top notch customer service as this group is the real deal. Such a pleasure to work with.

Seller's Response:

Excellent experience and clear communication with rikmoon88! Very friendly and amazing to work with rikmoon88!. Your support is greatly appreciated. Looking forward to working with you again. Thank you, Innovatory

Seller's Response:

another awesome experience, very happy with the final designs. always responsive to any change requests (and there were a lot from my end). Already have another project booked in with innovatorytheme!!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий