суббота, 26 декабря 2020 г.

Create Aesthetically Pleasing And Usable App UI Designs











About:

Please contact me first before placing your order, to avoid any inconvenience.



Open to custom orders, feel free to contact me so I can make custom offer for your specific needs.



Thank you!





Hi there,



I am Michelle, a freelance UX/UI designer who translates your business requirements into modern, professional, aesthetically pleasing UI that enhances user experience. 





What I deliver:



  • Free UX consultation - if you are looking for a UI designer for your complete mobile app, I will create a complete set of wireframes as a scope baseline before I quote.
  • Modern and aesthetically pleasing, pixel-perfect UI
  • Source files: Figma or Sketch or Adobe XD
  • Clickable mockup (for 2+ screens)
  • Quick Response and Great Communication
  • On-Time Delivery
  • Happy to make changes based on your feedback





Why Hire Me:



  • Follow Human Interface Guidelines (iOS app)
  • Follow Google Material Guidelines (Android app)
  • My programming background helps me design with the development constraints in mind





What I don't do:



  • I don't design mobile game UI
  • I don't create animations
  • I don't design logos
  • I don't design illustrations



Check out my work and message me before placing your order please.



Cheers,

Michelle

Reviews


Seller's Response:

michelle was great and will deliver a clean apple like site, with great feel and estethics no bull shit. and quick. Hiring her for my main website and very excited. Thank you

Seller's Response:

Thank you Mark! I really appreciate it!

Seller's Response:

OMG. you want a clean user friendly website landing page design, Michelle is a genuise by creating one, having the vision where i did not have to guid her. Will be using her for my other projects once she is available.

Seller's Response:

Thank you Mark! Cannot wait to see the website!

Seller's Response:

Nice work




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий