среда, 12 мая 2021 г.

Design Custom Unique Icons With Fastest Delivery











About:

NOTE:

Recommend: Please send me a message before placing an order to discuss your needs and preferences and to avoid cancellation

I'm a professional Icon designer and i designed thousand of icons for my clients. I will design custom icon for your mobile app and website. I have great skill in icon design.

     Price above for reference how I work. Price can vary based on your requirement of icon

Hello! I'm very glad you want to visit at my gigs.

A beautiful, identifiable and memorable icon design can have a huge impact on the popularity and success of the Web/Mobile. A great Web/Mobile icon should be simple, memorable and beautifully designed.

what did you get?

High quality icons

Unlimited Revisions

Commercial Use

Many file formats(JPG,PNG,SVG,PSD,AI,PDF,EPS ets)

What I need from you?

Mock-up

Color scheme

What do you will get?

  • Line icons
  • Flat icons
  • Custom icons
  • Instagram icons
  • Instagram story highlight
  • vector icons
  • icon set
  • pixel perfect icons
  • unlimited revisions
  • icon design





Thanks for viewing my gig!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Absolutely unbeatable, he created multiple icons and done as many revisions are required when I wasn’t satisfied. I you can tell he truly knows his craft and gives you good options to chose from and advice if needed. If you’re looking for an artist this guy definitely has your back! Super friendly to all and very cooperative ! Thank you very much

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your worthy words🙂

:

Complete set of product icons in 3D delivered for our new website and corporate identity. Nice details, and very clear to see what products our customers need. Happy with the result. I hope we can do business again.

:

First I did not like the drawings but after a fiew sharing of thoughts we got it as it should be

:

Karamat was very timely with the delivery of our work (15 icons for use on our website) and we are really happy with what he has produced. A couple of revisions were required as it's sometimes difficult to communicate everything you'd like/need. However, we got there in the end and nothing was too much trouble for him. Would highly recommend and would definitely use him again for further work. Thanks Karamat.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий