вторник, 11 мая 2021 г.

Build You A Website Using Duda Website Builder











About:

I will create, update, and maintain your site in Duda Website Builder:



Here are the services I offer:



  • Redesign
  • Website Design From Scratch
  • Website Cloning or Mirror (Migration)
  • PSD Conversion
  • Adding Blogs



You must provide the following:



  • An account to access the Dashboard.
  • Content, Logo, Business Information, and Images.
  • Example of the websites you like



If you are unable to provide the following, I will use commercial images, default text content, and text logos only. 

Reviews


:

Client signed off on the final project. Great Job.

:

Did great work, will be sending more work his way as I know my clients will love this.

:

Awsome quick work

:

Fast and reasonable with cost.

:

Awesome job.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий