четверг, 22 апреля 2021 г.

Design And Build Your Custom Wordpress Website











About:

I'm an award winning designer & Developer with years of experience of building bespoke and high performing websites on Wordpress CMS. I have provided high quality websites to dozens of happy clients, both large and small.



I work at the largest UX/UI agency in the UK working with some of the biggest and most successful businesses in the world. I provide freelance services within my free time. I love working on creative and exciting projects with client across a range on industries, I strive to keep my amount of live projects to only a few at any one time to ensure I can dedicate my full time and attention to clients.



Recent Wordpress websites:


buttercup7daydental.co.uk
zodiak.co.nz
180advisorysolutions.co.uk
dimension.uk.com





Small Site Package Includes



• Upto 5 page types (can have multiple pages per type e.g Service page)

• 3 Rounds of revisions


Med Site Package Includes



• Upto 12 page types

• 4 Rounds of revisions


Premium Package Includes


• Upto 20 page types

• 5 Rounds of revisions


If you have any questions or would like a custom proposal, please feel free to contact me.

Reviews


:

Having worked with Kevin and the team before, I alreay knew the level of service is excellent. This project was no exception, and I remain a very happy customer, who'll no doubt be back in the future.

:

Fantastic - we are extremely happy with the work completed by Kevin, Miranda, Heidi and team! They exceeded all our expectations and were patient with our amendments. Communication has also been solid throughout. We highly recommend, and will be using them again for future projects and updates. Thanks Patrick

:

Great communication - very pleased, thank you!

:

I am extremely satisfied with Kevin's work. He has been very patient with me since I am non-technical person. He has done above and beyond with what I was asking him to do. He is great at communicating with the customer. I will definitely have Kevin do more work for me. He is great!

:

Great work




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий