пятница, 23 апреля 2021 г.

Design Photoshop Web Template Or PSD Website Landing Page UI UX











About:

Note: Contact Me Before Placing Order so we can discuss about the project, I'll reply you in less than 20 minutes.



I will design professional WEB UI & Mobile UI in PSD, EPS, XD Vector Template. Contact me for the portfolio and any other information





> What Can I Do For You In This Gig?  

  • Professional and Creative Design.
  • Eye-Catching Typography & Color Combination.
  • Layered & Editable PSD, EPS, XD, Sketch, Figma file.
  • Professional, Responsive Website.
  • 12 grid system Bootstrap.
  • Free MocK Ups.
  • File Formats: PSD, EPS, XD
  • 100% Client Satisfaction
  • Super fast and active delivery.  
  • Until my clients are satisfied, I will provide my lifetime supports & services.
  • 18/7 hrs Available for contact.



> What did I need From You?

  • Clear Brief.
  • Wireframe (if any).
  • Transparent Logo.
  • Content/ Text.
  • Any Images.
  • Reference work or website
  • Address (Contact, mail, phone, Number etc.



Thanks, Helen

 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Unfortunately, this designer did not meet my expectations. I give a detailed brief and a very well documented Design Brand guide. I feel like every comments I made was not cleary understand. After a few back and forth, I needed to do the job by myself.

:

I told him to do not put the order I do not have time to do that, he message me 2 weeks later and without any confirmation he place the order. really bad experience

:

design website. not creative design like all templates in the network. long delay . the html code was good but not excellent some part was image inside html code so it very difficult to change . my clients didn't like the website . blog design was very bad so i didn't use it and move to another company

:

I have a niche product that they claimed to understand and said they would message me if they didn't. After the initial delivery, which took 2-3x longer than advertised, they mentioned they didn't fully understand it. The work itself was ok, not great. Given how long it took, I decided just to salvage one image and do the rest through other people/on my own.

:

Seller is greatly recommended. They did an excellent job and really helped in working out every detail. I will continue to work with Seller because of my experience. Keep up the excellent work!!!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий