воскресенье, 24 января 2021 г.

Design PSD Website Or Photoshop Web Template











About:

Greetings & Welcome!



Why Me?

I am a professional  PSD/AI/XD website and landing page designer.

I work with attention to Quality, Esthetics, and Professionalism.

I focus on listening & understanding your needs and requirements and developing reliable and outstanding solutions and I will revise it until your final satisfaction.



Here are some past work examples for you to see:

http://flic.kr/s/aHsmPZZekg



Services Offered:

  • 100% layered PSD file (It will help the coder to code very easily)
  • Grouped by each section
  • Highly Professional Design
  • User-friendly and attractive layout
  • Bootstrap grid-based design
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
  • Design Style Guide
  • Full Website design
  • Clean, minimal & modern design
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Websites for All professions
  • Desktop, Tablet, Mobile-friendly design
  • Google Fonts
  • Follow modern trend

There is much more which I offer but can't be covered here so;

Please contact me to discuss your project, finalize cost/time, and discounts.



Note: Please contact me before place the order.



Best Regards

AuPial

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Aupial make a great work on our project, he understands our needs, have a great communication, and is very avalable for our questions. Strongly recommand !

Seller's Response:

Generally he was very good. The product was in line with what I expected in finality. It was a good experience.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for using my service.

:

Great job.

:

This seller makes his work with passion. He was very fast with his responses, he was very attentive to my needs. Overall very professional service this kind of service I did not even get from a top-rated seller. Thanks




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий