воскресенье, 24 января 2021 г.

Design Website Ui Ux And Mockup In Psd Xd Figma











About:

Thanks for your interest

do you need website ui ux and mockup in psd xd figma?



Hello, I'm a UI/UX Designer and problem solver with more than 5 years of experience in creating PSD web mockup design for web platforms.



I will provide you fresh and unique PSD web mockup ideas and efficient methods to create something really outstanding and productive. I will manage your website mockup design project from start to final result.



Feel free to contact me to discuss the details.



I will give my best services including the below features

✔ Professional & awesome website mockup design

✔ High Quality work with unlimited revision.

✔ Super fast delivery.

✔ Included Source file with all assets that the developer needs

✔ Psd to HTML Css Bootstrap & wordpress

✔ Lifetime VIP support



Tools I use 

✔ Photoshop

✔ Figma

✔ Invision

✔ Adobe XD

✔ Balsamiq





Note: Your developer will easily convert PSD website mockups files into HTML & CSS/WIX/WordPress/Shopify and other programming languages or cms programs too.



Place your Order with Proper requirements.



Still, do you have any questions?

Please read my FAQ to know more.



If you have any confusion INBOX me to avoid misunderstanding

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot, quick and responsive.

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot :)

Seller's Response:

thx for the work

:

Thanks..

:

perfect....




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий