среда, 10 февраля 2021 г.

Create Ui Design For App, Website And Landing Page











About:

Hello



I have a portfolio of 100+ Apps design for android and ios, Most of my UI Designs are Featured all Over the World and by Some Big Companies.



I will create and design a unique, stunning, professional and modern looking Mobile UI with unlimited revisions until you are 100% happy and satisfied. Using my UX experience to make it more user-friendly and easy to use, modern as per your demand and Specification, no matter what industry/business you're in.

Message me to discuss about Web UI or Design before placing order :)



The complete full App Ui will take of course many Gigs.



-15$ This gig provides 1 Screen with the idea of how the work will look and build up.

- The layered and well-organized PSD/AI is INCLUDED. 

- Order delivery in High Resolution .jpg and PSD/AI/XD file.

- I use Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe XD.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great and Excellent Experience, I was very much satisfied with the work as it truly represents what I thought of as 100% amazing work. I would highly recommend her she has completed knowledge and also the communication and timelines are super great.

Seller's Response:

Quick, Detailed, and turned out a high quality product that was exactly as I requested. I am very happy with this entire process. I would love to do future projects with the seller again!

:

Thank you so much for Tip! :)

:

She understood my requirements and designed a beautiful and functional UX. She took my review notes and was flexible to make necessary changes. Very happy with the output. Will work with her on future projects.

:

She understood my requirements and iterated over the changes fast. Final UX is what I had imagined. She captured it perfectly!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий